Saturday, July 6, 2013

Low Back Pain Treatment

As a San Diego Chiropractor I see my share of patients with Low Back Pain. The majority of these patients come to my office to see what it is that I can do for them without really thinking of what they can do for themselves. Chiropractors are the unofficial "back doctors" of the medical community and we can often relieve back pain with very little additional help from the patient so long as they keep their appointments.


That being said, patients that play an active role in the treatment of their back pain tend to heal quicker and get longer lasting results. At my San Diego chiropractic clinic in addition to chiropractic adjustments and therapy my patients are always encouraged - but not pressured - to ice at home, stretch, exercise and take nutritional support.

No comments: